Search This Blog

November 12, 2010

Basketball Game!?!

Michigan proved just how bad their defense is during Saturday's game, but Illinois didn't fair much better!  The final score: 67-65 in 3OT with Michigan coming out on top. I didn't have the chance to watch any games this past weekend, but when I saw this score, I thought for sure I had read a basketball score.  This was the highest scoring game in Big Ten history, which I can see why. I just don't get how the winningest team in college football can be that bad defensively. At least they have been making positive strides from the last couple seasons, and are actually winning some games this year. It will be interesting to see how the rest of their season ends, and what bowl game they will get to play in. Hopefully Denard Robinson can start making it through the entire game!

Michigan Beats Illinois 67-65 in 3OTs

No comments:

Post a Comment