Search This Blog

November 26, 2010

Conference Championship

Three teams will all play Saturday for a chance to clinch at least a share of the Big Ten Championship.  Michigan State, Wisconsin, and Ohio State all enter Saturday's contests with records of 6-1 in the conference.  The race will start at noon on the 27th when the Buckeyes host rival Michigan, and when the Spartans travel to Penn State.  Wisconsin will battle against Northwestern at 2:30. I am really excited to see how this all pans out.  I feel that Northwestern is a team that can definitely pull the upset over Wisconsin, and Penn State will be a handful for Michigan State.  Even though Michigan has a terrible defense, its a huge rivalry, so I am hoping they come to play against Ohio State! I would love to see Ohio State and Wisconsin lose, but I can handle Michigan State sharing the title with Wisconsin.  

No comments:

Post a Comment